All buyers wishing to purchase any of the items from the Geeweez website, are subject to the following rules and guidance in order to provide a safe and successful trading platform.
Buyers should also be made aware of our terms and conditions. failure of which may suspend and/or block them from using the website.
Buyers are not subjected to register an account with Geeweez but have an option whereby they can obtain an item number from a listing and make a one off payment at a Geeweez outlet.
All buyers are reminded of the following:
- To click the ‘BUY NOW’ button when you are ready to purchase an item.
- Please do not respond to any email addresses or contact details put in the description or any images uploaded by the seller as this is outside of Geeweez’s listing rules, and should be reported immediately either to one of our nearest Geeweez branches, email addresses or contact telephone number.
- Never to meet the seller face to face to see the item and exchange money. Make sure you are completely satisfied with the item before handing over any money. Although we do not recommend paying for an item you haven’t seen, if you are planning to do this, please use a secure payment method.
- If you are to pay a seller direct and collect the item, please ensure your personal safety, meet in a well-lit public place and always take someone with you, or at least tell a friend where you’re going.
- Never carry large sums of money with you. If you’re looking to buy something expensive, we recommend that you meet with the seller to view the item first or alternatively use a Geeweez branch to guarrantee a smooth sale/ownership of such items. If you are happy to proceed with the purchase, either go to the bank with the seller or arrange to meet somewhere safe to pay.
- Be aware of any suspicious listings that do not adhere to Geeweez’s listing rules and if in doubt about a seller either contact us for advice or simply don’t proceed and find another seller on Geeweez.
- Buyers are not permitted to make unreasonable demands to the sellers or use threatening or abusive language towards anybody using the Geeweez website, neither to staff or anyone affiliated with Geeweez.
- Buyers are not allowed to buy items outside the sellers listing or purchase an item in an attempt to be malicious or disrupt a sellers listing.
- To report any breaches of our rules and/or terms and conditions.
- Use your common sense. If something sounds too good to be true, it probably is.